VFD Group is an alternative financial service holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investor Relations Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for coordinating quarterly earnings calls and supporting the ongoing communications activities of the firm with shareholders and sell-side research analyst.
- The candidate will also be responsible for organizing and supporting the annual meeting as well as collaborate with and support the head of IR in developing and executing the IR strategy and budget.
- The successful candidate will actively support in the design of a robust investor relations framework for the Group and participate in its implementation. He/She will actively manage all related communication and information between the Group’s ExCos and its investors.
- The candidate will be involved with data analysis, research model creation, and investor events preparation.
Other key responsibilities will include:
Publication of Annual Reports:
- Publish final reports and infographics on the dedicated section of the website
Filing and Publication of Earnings Forecast:
- Extract the forecasted earnings for the relevant quarter
- Publish earnings forecast on the dedicated section of the website
Organise Quarterly Investor Calls:
- Notify all active call participants.
- Coordinate the investor call.
- Publish a recording of the investor call on the dedicated section of the website.
- Prepare the investor call presentation.
- Approve the prepared presentation.
- Communicate date of investor call as well as conference call details to all relevant stakeholders.
- Publish investor call presentation on the dedicated section of the website.
Organise Annual General Meeting:
- Schedule and hold stakeholders meeting.
- Circulate notice of AGM to all shareholders.
- Circulate reminder messages to all shareholders
Celebration of Shareholders’ Birthdays and Key Milestones:
- Update shareholder register with birthday and wedding anniversary dates and house/office addresses.
- Approve email message template.
- Notify MCC and Resources of upcoming birthdays and wedding anniversaries for the month.
- Provide daily report on the amount raised
- Manage and resolve all complaints from investors
- Follow-up on all outstanding payments
- Prepare memo on total funds raised.
- A first degree or its equivalent from a recognised University in Finance or Accounting. A relevant postgraduate degree would be an added advantage
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience in investors relations/financial management
- Qualifications and membership in relevant professional body is an added advantage.
- Candidates should have intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong communication (verbal, written, presentation) skills, as well as the ability to develop and maintain strategic business relationships.
- Good presentation skills
- Data/Financial analysis: A good understanding of financial reports, analytic methods, and financial data tools are often required.
- Time Management
- Team work
- Detail orientation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading.
Application Deadline 27th March, 2019.