Job for Marketing Communications Manager at the Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
- The Marketing Communications Manager is charged with leading The Concept Group’s marketing communications drive towards ensuring continuous increase in the reach, impact and visibility of TCG’s brand/products through the delivery of high value and influential communications campaigns
- S/he will manage all online & offline marketing communications efforts of The Concept Group.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media, or any other related field
- Minimum of five (5) years quality experience in a similar role.
- A very good understanding of different channels of communications media.
- An excellent understanding of how to use marketing tools and techniques across different communications channels to increase the visibility, profile and reputation of an organization
- Well-versed in event marketing and communications processes.
- A good network of media and PR contacts.
- Top-notch communicator; both written and verbal.
- A high level of (demonstrated) attention to detail and concerned with the aesthetic appeal of work done.
- The ability to effectively engender and manage a high performance team.
- A strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of effectively executing diverse marketing communications plans simultaneously; have excellent project management, time management and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to think clearly through high pressure situations and maintain a calm and enthusiastic disposition.
- Knowledge of the company’s business and the ability to effectively manage budgets.
- Commitment to non-stop success; as well as a flexible approach to achieving goals.
- Develop and deliver creative marketing communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market TCG’s products and services, position TCG’s brand to have optimal outlook and reach in its targeted marketplace; and to generate high probability sales leads.
- Develop and implement digital marketing communications strategies needed to optimally reach TCG’s target audience through digital channels and spur high levels of revenue generation.
- Ensure TCG’s brand is optimally placed/projected by monitoring industry marketing trends, performance of TCG’s marketing communications campaigns and provide performance report/needed feedback on areas requiring prompt attention.
- Coordinate team members across the different branches/locations to ensure optimal performance on different marketing communications functions as assigned; motivate and support staff towards delivery of high quality of work and engendering great team spirit in order to effectively achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Continuously plan and execute brand engagement activities/events across digital and physical media.
- Manage and ensure top-notch content development for both online and offline channels.
- Develop communications budget and ensure communications plans are achieved timely within budget.
- Coordinate partnerships with external communication consultants and vendors as required for achieving goals within budgets.
- Consistently manage The Concept Group’s brand perception effectively, both internally and externally.
- Support the professional development of the team members, to continuously develop needed skills and expertise and achieve personal development aspirations.
- Contribute to the overall achievement of the organization’s mission & vision.
- Ensure that individual/team work and attitude reflect the tenets of The Concept Group’s culture and values.
- Any other related responsibilities required as assigned.
Deadline: 20th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the role and your name as subject of the e-mail e.g “Marketing Communications Manager – Lili Johnson”.