Everyday Check Inn Limited is an attractive, modern hotel located at the thriving, cosmopolitan heart of Port Harcourt. The hotel is near to business centres and entertainment centres which makes it a good option for leisure and business travellers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Food/Beverages Supervisor
- Food and beverage supervisors are generally responsible for all of the business operations of a dining establishment.
- Duties will include training, scheduling and managing employees, as well as overseeing inventory, including food and beverages, supplies and other restaurant equipment.
- He/she will also be responsible for resolving customer complaints regarding food quality and service and making sure the business complies with health and food safety regulations.
- In addition, most he/she will perform administrative tasks such as managing payroll and writing budgets.
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, restaurant, kitchen etc.
- Operates the intercom equipment, including, assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls and paging for in-house guests.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security, manager, or Director.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel is an added advantage.
- BSc/HND in relevant discipline, female, beautiful and smart, sharp and elegant, good communication skills and etiquette.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team. Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Knowledge of Ms-woed / Excel / Other computer software skills is required.
Job Title: Receptionist
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline,
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 20th March, 2019.