Recent Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates, 26th March
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
Report to: The MD
Purpose of Role
- To analyze current business processes and workflows with the objective of ensuring they are documented, standardized, automated, reviewed and optimized on a regular basis.
- Interviewing process participants to elicit information on how processes work before documenting their definition and attributes.
- Documenting process information using visual diagrams in the form of business process models.
- Analyzing process models as they are (As-is), comparing them to the future and improved designs (To-be) and determining the necessary changes for arriving at the improved state.
- Designing business processes and managing any subsequent changes to (To-be) them.
- Identifying, documenting and analyzing business rules that govern the implementation of business processes.
- Writing Business Process Management System (BPMS) specifications to be used for process automation.
- Testing and driving processes using the BPMS to ensure that the right results are achieved.
- Examining processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people and general business operations.
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance.
Qualifications, Experience & Certifications
- Background in Computer Science.
- 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Lean/Six Sigma Certification.
- Business Process Management Certification.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Project Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- We’re looking for Competitive sales people to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for our customers to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients to ascertain their requirements.
- Present, promote and sell our IT solutions using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Regularly report on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new solutions.
- Collaborate with presales team to achieve better results.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years prior work experience in a B2B Sales/Client Relationship management role (IT sales preferable).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Self-motivated, Competitive and Target driven with a genuine passion for sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
Deadline: 3PM; 2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any application received after the closing date above will be automatically rejected.