Recent Vacancies at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited, 14th March
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship and Operations Manager
- Maintaining and developing strong relationship with customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails, social media etc.
- Advocating aggressively on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate, ensuring client’s needs are fulfilled effectively on budget, on time and to specifications.
- Updating and maintaining all CRM records, client data and assets.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Maintaining personal and professional networks and identifying relevant professional industry organizations.
- Developing and updating client brief /requirements and share with relevant internal departments.
- Understanding the client’s needs and the internal resources available to you throughout the production cycle by clearly and proactively managing communications between our team and clients.
- Providing excellent customer service with a positive attitude to every client, on every occasion.
- Interacting regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Organise and coordinate day-to-day business operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of all business units, and provide corrective supervision where necessary.
- Produce monthly operations review and reports to evaluate growth performance in each department.
- Plan work schedules, estimate material costs and assign duties to staff to maintain effective performance of activities and respond to fluctuating workload.
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Ensures the general success of every project from start to finish
- Monitors individual task on Trello to ensure staff compliance
- Collaborate with production team on vendor screening and selection.
- Liaise with top management; assist in the development of strategic plans for operational and sales activities.
- 2 years prior experience in same role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization, prioritization, and planning skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Team-leadership and collaboration
- Formal presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Stress tolerance
- It’s also a plus if you reside on the island.
Deadline: 17th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume and Cover Letter (telling us about yourself and why this job should be yours) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only resumes that include a cover letter will be considered. It is a big plus if you write, “How I can make a difference” in the email subject application.
- We will only respond to those we wish to contact for an interview.