Timekeepers International Limited (Timekeepers) is a limited liability company and was registered in Nigeria in the year 2009. Born with many years of experience, it was set up with the aim of importing watches, jewelry and accessories from some of the world’s leading brands for the purpose of distribution and retailing primarily in Nigeria and then the West African Sub-region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Associate
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Work Pattern: Shift Basis
- Attending to customers and clients
- Positively represent the interest of the company both within and outside your working hours
- Promoting sales and customer relations
- Keeping up on information about brands sold and competitors
- Preparing of weekly reports and rapid after sales service
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time
- Positively deal with enquiries about company and company products
- Ensuring all sales associates perform their duties and are monitored closely
- Manage relationships with existing clients and ensure maximum market penetration
- Effectively serve walk in buyers and convert them to return customers through cordial, efficient and effective customer relations
- Please note that this job requires long hours of standing.
- B.Sc/HND qualification
- Good customer service skill
- Experience in sales (Retail) would be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate in all levels with an excellent capacity of persuasion and negotiation
- Basic knowledge and use of computer and Microsoft applications
- Must reside around Apapa and its axis.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Flexibility to work effectively in the supervisor and negotiator role.
- Proven leadership ability and sale staff management experience.
- Good knowledge of the Retail Market/environment
Deadline: 20th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com