Progressive Advancement Centre for Entrepreneurship (PACE) is a Non- Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in July 2017, and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). PACE is Africa’s leading training and microfinance institute, committed to changing lives and ensuring a better tomorrow for all.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification and Recovery Officer
- Responsible to ensure completeness of loan documents and assessing that each loan application is in compliance with Credit Policy & Procedures and other guidelines circulated from time to time.
- Responsible to ensure that valid and accurate data input is made in credit MIS from source documents related to cash flow & Loan applications.
- Perform other data checks to ensure that applicant is not defaulter of KBL or any other institutions using internal data checks /Credit History Assessment Report/ ECIB (as applicable).
- Ensure to forward cases to RMD on daily basis
- Pre-disbursement Borrower’s Verification
- Ensure defined % of borrowers’ verification as per applicable protocols.
- Major responsibility is to verify credit worthiness, reputation and repayment capacity of the applicant and guarantor based on local knowledge & demographics.
- It includes verifying genuineness & reliability of information on ILA & group formation and cash flow form.
- Ensuring existence of borrower and guarantor & their businesses (economic activity) through verification of home & business addresses etc. and interacting with applicants / guarantors to assess whether borrowers and guarantor know & understand important loan terms, repayment amounts, due date of repayments and guarantee concept and their obligations in case of non-payment.
- To identify Service quality lapses or breach of ethical / professional behavior by sales teams / ROs.
- To identify any severe nature non-compliance during verifications & initiating loan application cancellation.
- Reporting, Record/Data Maintenance and System Security
- Ensure adequacy and timeliness of daily / weekly / monthly reports as per schedule & guidelines.
- Maintain related records /data / information, etc as per defined procedures.
- Maintain & secure Credit MIS / files from unauthorized access, programs and use and ensure compliance of IT security policy.
- Co-ordination in the Branch
- Coordinate & align activities with branch management to cope with seasonal business fluctuations & credit cases flow.
- Ensure following defined turnaround times for each activity to better client service.
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Evaluate, authorize, or recommend approval of credit loans.
- Advise borrowers on financial status and methods of payments.
- Meet with Applicants to Determine Loan Needs
- Meet with prospective applicants.
- Build rapport with the applicant and find out the reason for needing a loan.
- Gather Loan Information Based on Specific Loan Needs
- Gather the various personal and financial information necessary to see if the applicant qualifies for a loan.
- Analyze and Verify Applicant Financial Information
- Use keen attention to detail and knowledge of the loans we offer to analyze applicant financial information and determine the most likely path to success.
- Explain Different Loan Options Available to Applicants
- Use analysis to offer loans for which the applicant has a realistic chance of approval.
- Present Approval and Rejection Decisions to Management
- Follow up to ensure prompt and complete repayment of loans.
Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.