Apply for Latest Vacancies in a Leading IOC in the Oil and Gas Industry
Job Title: Project Engineer I
- BS Degree in Engineering field
- 5+ years’ experience in multiple assignments in engineering, construction, and project management and controls activities
- Broad range of experience and skills through multiple function & project assignments (Multi-discipline skill set)
- Broad knowledge of design standards, specifications & work processes
- Strong leadership, influencing & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning & interface skills
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads & frequent changes in priorities
- Excellent communication skills & ability to read, write & speak fluent English.
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization – monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements
- Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks
- Experience: 10years+.
- Schedules and revises shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers
- Analyzes inventory levels, production speed and product demand to determine reorder levels which will ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Duties may include writing inventory reports, performing cycle counts, and determining periodic asset valuations. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Senior Inventory Control Analyst might be performing basic inventory decisions and analysis of high complexity
- MS Excel, ERP experience, organized
- Interested candidates for this role must have an offshore experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: Kolade@sellafieldenergy.com using the desired role as the subject of the mail.
Note: All interested candidates must have an oil and gas industry experience.