Current Vacancies at Nielsen Company, 24th April, 2019
Nielsen Company is a global leader in measurement and information and we believe in providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer. We give insights into what consumers buy and watch to a multitude of our clients including Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Google, Diageo, Coca Cola and others.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Associate Director, Consumer Insights
Job ID: 36688
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular
Purpose of the Role
- Manage a client servicing team to ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Insightful business profile
- Business: Develop, Generate and nurture business
- Ensure that business KRAs – Revenue,
- Contribution Margin and OPE margins are adhered to and met
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposal and credentials
- Ensure the generation of required revenue from the assigned client portfolio and proper contract costing in order to meet the agreed budget targets
- Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients’ business needs
- Build and maintain on-going relationships with the identified key persons within client organization
- Bachelor’s Degree/ MA in Psychology/Sociology/Philosophy/Social Anthropology or MBA in Marketing
- 8-12 years of Deep research Experience across various sectors
- Strong client focus and pro activeness
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret, draw insights and develop actionable recommendations for marketing/R&D
- Robust and in depth knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
Knowledge and Skills Requirement:
- Ability to train and lead a team
- Influencing and Persuading.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data in a challenging and insightful manner.
- Strong and articulate verbal and written communication skills.
- Efficient time management, ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Displays maturity and creative problem solving skills in handling crises.
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility.
- Analyse and interpret financial information to ensure achievement of business targets and early identification of issues / crisis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online