Job for Project Accountant at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Commissioning and Instrumentation Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Act as focal point/Technical Authority for control and instrumentation engineering matters throughout all phases of engineering design, construction and offshore installation, commissioning and operation
- Provide control and instrumentation engineering input to other disciplines to assure that design outputs are consistent.
- Assist in the development of junior control and instrumentation engineers
- Act as focal point/Technical Authority for control and instrumentation engineering matters throughout all phases of engineering design, construction and offshore installation, commissioning and operation.
- Engineering Degree (Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation) or European Equivalent (HND/C – BTEC Cert) – Extensive Experience in lieu accepted.
- Minimum twenty (20) years relevant experience with oil industry design and fabrication contractors and Operators
- Must have worked in as a control and instrumentation engineer/senior control and instrumentation engineer for an Operator and demonstrate extensive background in projects both design and onsite commissioning Plant
- Have strong technical capacity in the design of DCC control technologies
- Must be used to working in a multi-discipline environment
- Must have worked in Multi-cultural environment in order foster integration in view of envisaged diverse vendors in Project and compact commissioning schedule.
- B.Engr, HND/C – BTEC Cert, Lead Commissioning Instrumentation Engineer, E&I COMMISSIONING, Oil & Gas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online