Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Lead Commissioning and Instrumentation Engineer
Job Type: Contract
- Act as focal point/Technical Authority for control and instrumentation engineering matters throughout all phases of engineering design, construction and offshore installation, commissioning and operation
- Provide control and instrumentation engineering input to other disciplines to assure that design outputs are consistent.
- Assist in the development of junior control and instrumentation engineers
- Act as focal point/Technical Authority for control and instrumentation engineering matters throughout all phases of engineering design, construction and offshore installation, commissioning and operation.
- Engineering Degree (Electrical, Electronic, Instrumentation) or European Equivalent (HND/C – BTEC Cert) – Extensive Experience in lieu accepted.
- Minimum twenty (20) years relevant experience with oil industry design and fabrication contractors and Operators
- Must have worked in as a control and instrumentation engineer/senior control and instrumentation engineer for an Operator and demonstrate extensive background in projects both design and onsite commissioning Plant
- Have strong technical capacity in the design of DCC control technologies
- Must be used to working in a multi-discipline environment
- Must have worked in Multi-cultural environment in order foster integration in view of envisaged diverse vendors in Project and compact commissioning schedule.
- B.Engr, HND/C – BTEC Cert, Lead Commissioning Instrumentation Engineer, E&I COMMISSIONING, Oil & Gas.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online