Job Vacancy at RyteGate Technologies, 11th April, 2019
RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
Location: Owerri, Imo State
Job Level: Intermediate Level
- We have an exciting new role and challenging opportunity for an experienced HR Consultant to join our team. The incumbent’s primary role is to partner with Managers, HR Business Partners, and all business leaders to develop and implement appropriate solutions to meet internal and external client needs.
- The candidate would also be responsible for managing job postings and implement strategies that attract the right candidates for all our business units.
- The role would provide ongoing system support and admin with our Human Resource Information System. This position is ideal for a self-motivated individual with demonstrated human resource management experience, creativity, critical thinking skills and building partnerships.
- Degree from a recognized university with specialization in HR or knowledge of HR concepts, policies and practices acquired through formal academic training and relevant years of experience in an HR generalist capacity.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in complex public or private sector work environments.
- Demonstrated business literacy and consulting skills with demonstrated ability to persuade/influence business leaders.
- Past exposure to talent acquisitions processes and practices an asset.
- Superior knowledge of relevant state and federal legislation, acts and regulations as well as employee and labor relations trends and issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary HR practices.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including communication, innovation, teamwork and collaboration, and personal ownership.
- Strong MS Office Suite skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fun working environment with job required training
- We are committed to creating a great opportunity for long term, advanced career growth.
- Company-sponsored happy hour prizes and giveaway games
- Amazing team members and regular company sponsored team events
- Highlights of our benefits package
- Weekly catered lunch
- Health Insurance Benefit
- Company sponsored business investment opportunities owned and managed by staff
N120,000 – N160,000 per month
Deadline: 19th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online