VFD Group is an alternative financial service holding company that creates value by working within Nigeria’s informal financial sector to create innovative products and solutions that are accessible to the everyday Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset and Liability Management Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- ALM Function, Cashflow Management and Intercompany Funding.
- Manage the Asset and Liability of the Group and Subsidiaries in an efficient and forward-looking manner
- Manage the Liquidity position of the Group and Subsidiary through efficient cash flow planning
- Propose balance sheet restructuring strategies to ALCO( Asset and Liability Management Committee) for efficient risk management for the Group and its subsidiaries.
- Allocate funding to subsidiaries from the center
- Prepare Daily reports of Asset and Liabilities of the Group and subsidiaries.
- Prepare weekly and monthly cash flow projections with inputs from all subs for adequate liquidity planning and cash allocation.
Financial Target (Core):
- As agreed from time to time.
- Qualification: First degree or its equivalent in a numerate discipline (Accounting, Economics, Finance, etc)
- Minimum Experience: 2 years active ALM experience (preferably in a bank or similar institution like ours).
- Professional Membership: Relevant professional qualification.
- Team Work
- Detail Orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Time and organization management.
- In-depth understanding of the organization’s business.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to details and analytical
- Good Management abilities.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, financial statements, and cost control principles
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the relevant position applied for as heading.