James Hope College is a private world class residential co-educational secondary school in the tranquil area of Agbor, Delta State. We offer a Nigerian/British curriculum.
We require suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher (Chemistry/Biology)
- Minimum of B.Sc. (Ed.) or B.Ed. in Chemistry and N.C.E. (Chemistry/Biology) with at least five years of teaching experience in the Senior School up to IGCSE and WASSCE levels.
Job Title: Teacher (Mathematics/Additional Mathematics)
- Minimum of B.Sc. (Ed.) or B.Ed. in Mathematics with at least five years of teaching experience in the Senior School up to IGCSE and WASSCE levels.
- Evidence of ability to teach a second subject will be an added advantage.
Deadline: Wednesday, 24th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications together with the following information below to: email@example.com
- A current CV
- Copies of academic qualifications (minimum qualification of a second-class upper degree)
- Contact details of three (3) referees (two must be professional referees)
- A two-page cover letter justifying why you should be the successful candidate
Note: Our ideal candidates should possess the specific educational qualifications and experience as specified for this position. We have exceptional students and therefore require exceptional classroom practitioners.