Latest Recruitment at Proxynet Communications, 17th April, 2019
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Researcher/Facilitator Cordinator
- Graduate in Computer science/Information and Communication Technology/Computer Engineering
- Good in Research
- Effective communicator/Instructor in ICT skills
- Good public speaking skill
- Strong presentation delivery ability
- Passionate about learning and teaching new applications/program
- Knowledgeable in curriculum and training design for individuals and groups
- Ability to facilitate trainings in classroom and corporate environment
- Knowledge of Computer repairs, Electronic project design and Robotics will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Audio Visual Engineer
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual signal transmission via standard interfaces
- In-depth understanding of Audio/Visual and Network cabling and connectors.
- Sound skills in Audio – Bose
- Video Conferencing Skills- Polycom, Crestron and Extron
- Audio Visual Design
- A working and practical knowledge of Audio Cables, Lighting and Digital Sound Processors.
- B.Sc in a related field.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Media presentation and formatting of content using relevant software tools
- Technical, analytical, interpersonal and organization skills required
- Proper understanding of Audio/Visual Technologies, etc.
- Associated Diploma or University Degree
- Cisco, CompTIA and/or Microsoft Professional Certification
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, Workstations, MS Exchange, VMware, Citrix, anti-virus and other various software applications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org