Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Officer – Female
- Functionally reports to: Head, Human Resources & Administration
- Administratively reports to: Head, Human Resources & Administration
- Supervises: None
- To ensure the safety and security of the office premises
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call the relevant authorities in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited objects/articles into restricted areas.
- Warn persons of rule violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Maintain a register for company items moved out of the premises, after ensuring proper documentation and authorization
Key Performance Indicators:
- Security of lives and property
- Minimal distraction during business hours.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Secondary School Certificate
- 1-2 years in a similar role.
- Public safety & security Skills
- Communication Skills
- Active listening skills.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com