Latest Vacancies for Marketing and Sales Executive at XtraLarge Foods
XtraLarge Foods has the vision of raising a large consumer base of organic foods and creating various agricultural and investment platforms all across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing and Sales Executive
- Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services.
- Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas.
- Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues, sponsors, media and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Answers questions from clients about product and service benefits
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service
- Tracks sales data and works to meet quotas or sales team goals
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for managers and executives
- Helps to interview, hire, manage, and direct members of the company’s marketing and sales teams
- Assigns specific employees to marketing and sales projects or client accounts as needed
- Implements and adheres to company policies and procedures
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of SSCE,
- Customer Service, Client Relationships, Interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, Data Tracking, Written and Verbal Communication, fluent in English language, yoruba/IBO, Organisation, Planning, Research and Analysis, People Management, Leadership.
Deadline: 30th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org