Latest Vacancies for Services Executive in a Banking Sector
Workforce Group – Our client in the Banking Sector is currently headhunting for a suitable candidate to fill position below:
Job Title: Services Executive (Full Staff)
- The Services Executive (Cash) will be responsible to supervise the payment and receipt of cash by Service Associates whilst ensuring efficient cash flow, ATM management and vault administration in the experience Centre.
- First Degree in any discipline
- B.Sc/BA with minimum of second class lower grade
- Experience in Banking operations for at least 4 – 5 years (excluding Teller)
- Not more than 30 years of age.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure EC vault cash is within approved limit and arrange to evacuate cash as the need arises.
- Ensure that physical cash in the vault is equal to ledger balance at the close of business daily.
- Make sure that the Vault is closed and locked up within the banks’ stipulated time for insurance coverage.
- Supervise and train the cash associates to ensure that customer’s transactions are carried out in a timely way but within stipulated policy guidelines.
- Verify Cash Associates entries in the system and authorize entries above their limits.
- Confirm third-party instruments that maybe required in accordance with the customer’s mandate.
- Make sure that customer’s transactions are handled in a timely and courteous manner.
- Supervise closely cash associates to guard against cash pilferage and fraud that could result in loss of the bank’s cash assets.
- Ensure cash associates are abreast with bank’s policies on cash services and carry out their functions in line with controls.
- Ensure The ATMs are adequately loaded with cash and always up and running; in the case of faults, guarantee timely and efficient solution management measures are in place.
- Drive the provision of equipment like Note counting machines, ATM machines, computer systems etc. when and where needed.
- Act as second key custodian to ATM / is responsible for breaking of ATM combination.
- Receipt and handling of tellers’ cash requisition.
- Ensure prompt handling of cheque confirmation.
- Provide or collect Cash through Domestic Operations.
- Supervise the reconciliation of all Tellers and ATMs.
Deadline: 20th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interestes and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online