Ideal Nigeria Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations
- We are looking to hire a spirited Director of Operations to take our organization’s operations to the next level. The Director of Operations will encourage an engaged senior management team and guard our values. You will analyze data and metrics to evaluate staff performance, lead and encourage employees to maximize performance, and ensure a strong talent pipeline. You will collaborate with human resources to create and implement succession plans for key management and supervisors, and advance cohesion between various internal departments.
- To be successful in this role you will ensure quality of operations and customer service, inspire staff to give their all, and expand the company’s footprint and strengthen their reputation. Ideal candidates are ambitious and performance-oriented with exceptional people skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MSC/MA will be an added advantage
- 1-2 years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- Proven ability of managing budgets in a similar role.
- Proficient operational and financial acumen.
- Strong ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.
- Playing a leading role in compiling company budget and growth strategy.
- Executing strategies to optimize company and asset growth.
- Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
- Creating strategies to challenge theft and stock losses, and implementing initiatives to reduce company costs.
- Creating financial reports.
- Managing money handling, accounting and bank processes.
- Driving employees and leading performance reviews, to ensure engaged and skilled workforce.
- Initiating better business practices.
- Collaborating with leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
- Ensuring adherence to key performance objectives to meet business and customer expectations.
Deadline: 1st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com