New Job for Business Development Manager at Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will develop a commercial strategy and manage business consulting for a startup Energy consulting organization.
- The job holder will also be responsible also for achieving the company’s sales objectives & targets and implement commercial plans to promote revenue growth.
- Ability to develop business plans and feasibility studies
- Oversee all business activities i.e. Sales, Marketing and Operational activities;
- Establishing leads, following up, meeting clients and closing deals aggressively;
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity and profitability;
- Review marketing activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing improvement;
- Develop and implement marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions;
- Coordinating with other department heads as required;
- Identify and aggressively market the company’s services to prospective clients in the all sector;
- Manage the entire sales & marketing team to achieve set targets and drive revenue aggressively;
- Develop the team’s key performance indicator (KPI) for performance assessment (appraisal);
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts within and outside the industry for business developments and nurture strong industry network;
- Conduct regular research about competitors to gain comparative advantage for the company;
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 5 years’ experience in similar position
- M.Sc./MBA would be an added advantage
- Energy Consulting Background is a must
- Proposal Writing, Presentations, Contract bidding and execution skills
- Leadership and managerial experiences
- Experience is Must have relevant industry experience.
Deadline: 25th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org