New Job Vacancies at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited, 25th April
Crossover Microfinance bank Ltd was first incorporated under the name Pacific Savings and Loans Ltd in 1992. With a new focus and team in 2010 the bank was later rebranded Crossover Savings and Loans Ltd aka Crossover Mortgage Bankers. With the ever growing financial need in the retail sector and with new investors, Crossover remodeled its operations from mortgage to microfinance in 2014 to empower micro and small scale businesses in the retail sector. It commenced full scale microfinance operations in March 2016. Crossover Microfinance Bank Ltd is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and certified by NDIC with a paid up capital of N450 million. The bank currently has several branches with its head office located at 38 Kofoworola Crescent, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Locations: Ikotun, Iyana-Ipaja, Shomolu & Ajegunle – Lagos
Job Objective & Summary
- To source for and open new accounts, disburse and manage loans and ensure full repayment as at when due.
- Ensure an efficient and effective process in savings and repayment collections.
- Manage and follow up on loan to ensure prompt and due repayment, while preventing default.
- Efficiently and effectively manage defaults where they occur.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Relationship Manager.
- Attracts new customers to the business and maintain an excellent relationship with clients
- Analyze potential loan markets and development referral networks to locate prospects for credit products.
- Evaluate loan applications and documentation by confirming credit worthiness while processing loan application of successful clients.
- Ensure client relationship management and confidentiality is maintained.
- Repetitively work towards increasing client base and product’s volume of portfolio.
- Pursue the sourcing of new accounts and client/savings mobilization.
- Conducts pre-loan training, client and guarantor’s verification.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized academic institution in Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of Two (2) years relevant experience; working in a Banking or Microfinance bank setting.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability and aptitude to work with detail, precision, speed, and accuracy.
- Basic computer literacy
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Good sales and marketing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: email@example.com using the role and location of interest mentioned above as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates residing in the areas mentioned above is expected to apply.