New Job Vacancies at Lifepage Group – Abuja, Lagos & Rivers, 17th April
Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos & Port-Harcourt,Rivers
Reports to: Office of the CEO
- We are looking for experienced and result-oriented Business Manager who will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
- The goal is to sell our products by establishing contact, developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Market and sale of our products
- Contribute to annual sales and marketing plans
- Submit weekly /monthly report to the Office of the CEO
- Prepare weekly and monthly marketing/sales plans
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities
- Generate prospects lists weekly and increase the list continually
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports daily/weekly/monthly
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Prospecting, Recruiting, Inspection, Follow-Up, and Closing Sales
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Cross selling investment products
- Up selling luxury building projects
- Create opportunities for and delivering presentations at regular and luxury events in order to close sales.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Proven experience (3-5years) as a Business Manager
- Creative thinking, a good understanding of the market trends
- Outstanding leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to generate new concepts and ideas
- Team player and people skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
- Candidates who have experience(s) in Investment, Insurance, Banking and Telecom sectors of the economy have greater chances
- Must not be more than 40 years
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid International Passport and some level of international exposure
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or its related field.
Remuneration / Benefit
Very Attractive and Negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online