New Job Vacancies at WTS Energy, 15th April, 2019
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radio Operator
- Must hold Area of Operations Radio License or GMDSS General Operator Certificate,
- 5 years oilfield experience with at least 3 years in similar position, Nigerian Offshore Safety Pass.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Motorman
- 5 years oilfield experience with at least 2 years’ experience as a motorman, Valid Offshore Medical Certificate, BOSET, Nigerian Offshore Safety Pass.
Job Title: Welder
- 5 years’ experience as a welder, qualified in 6G position per ASME BPVC, Section IX or have met requirements of AS 1796 Certificate 4, witnessed by ABS or equivalent verifying Authority,
- Valid Offshore Medical Certificate, BOSET Nigerian Offshore Safety Pass