ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Government Relations Officer (Maternity Cover)
Job Type: Contract
- The role is responsible for stakeholder management (Government Agencies) on behalf of the company
- The Government Relations Officer must work closely and efficiently with Sales and Engineering units in ensuring approval documents are secured as timely as possible to support station building/renovation projects, launch and uninterrupted sales activities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the registration and approval processes for the company in the various states
- Identify partnership opportunities for Enyo with Local, State and Federal Government,
- Maintain effective corporate relationship with key stakeholders at the Federal, State and Local Government level
- Carry out research, provide detailed policy analysis, identify regional vulnerabilities and recommend due mitigation.
- Responsible for statutory documentation and regulatory oil & gas license renewals with government agencies (DPR, PPMC, PEF).
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies.Maintain a strong ethical relationship between Enyo and relevant institutions/ bodies with a view to ensure the long-term viability of the business.
- Document and manage all government regulations around Enyo operations to ensure compliance.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social/Management Sciences
- Good relationship & stakeholder management skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use of Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel (advanced)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in downstream oil and gas supply chain management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 26th April, 2019.