New Recruitment In A Reputable Agro Farm, 24th April, 2019
A smart Agro farm with ICT staff consulting services Head Office based in Lagos, and farm operation Office at Ibadan Oyo state, sand farm Location in Oyo State and Cross River hereby requires the services of qualified candidate to support its operation in the position below:
Job Title: Farm Infrastructure Design and Support Engineer
The below listed Engineers are required to support Agro Allied farm operations:
- Agricultural Engineer
- Civil Structural Engineer;
- Mechanical Engineer;
- Chemical Engineer for processing quality oil control;
- Farm operation support Engineer;
- Land Surveyors.
- OND/HND/B.Sc and M.Sc in related fields; with a minimum of 3- 10 years working experience with in-depth knowledge of areas applying for.
- Candidate must have operational qualification and must demonstrate proficiency in the use of Computing programming Language and current trends in ICT.
- Candidate must know how to use AutodeK Software system to prepare Technical Specification and schedule.
Job Title: Legal Services and HRM Executive Officer
- A brilliant young energetic (strong) legal practitioner (Lawyer/Solicitor) with experience in Litigation for 2-3 years in corporate contract merchant Land law, farming ICT operations especially e-commerce
- Must be able to speak a minimum of 2 national languages and must be ready to travel to the farm at a shorter notice.
Application Deadline 8th May, 2019.