AgroMall is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type:Full Time
Job Level: Mid Level
Department: Operations Department
- Executive Assistant will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to CEO’s working life and communication.
Operational and Technical Responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support to the MD
- General office support to include minute taking, monthly reporting, preparing presentation materials, dealing with telephone inquires, filing and general correspondence.
- Develop and maintain records and information systems in accordance with office policy and procedures.
- Prioritizing all incoming mail and ensuring necessary actions are taken.
- Represent the Managing Director in Meetings and Manage his interim.
- Assist in organizing and maintaining systems for the storage and retrieval of information.
- Provide an effective interface between the MD’s guests and other members of the company.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries and as far as is possible process these through to their resolution.
- Effective time and diary management for the MD and handle other administrative functions of MD.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation
- Helping prepare for meetings and accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Making travel arrangements for executives and performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Speaks and writes clearly and concisely by effectively identifying key points relevant to the subject matter;
- Actively listens, shares information, and proposes suggestions and solutions;
- Consults with supervisor/manager to gather his/her views in support of the message to be communicated;
- Expresses his/her views and concerns in an impartial and constructive manner with the intent to resolve issues;
- Seeks guidance from supervisors if they are unclear on whether information can be disclosed, consistent with their obligations with respect to Agency information, as set out in the Agency’s applicable regulations, rules and policies.
- Communicates orally and in writing in a clear, concise and impartial manner. Takes time to listen to and understand the perspectives of others and proposes solutions.
- Understands personal and team roles, responsibilities and objectives
- Proactively seeks clarification when needed
- Proactively seeks instruction, feedback and coaching to improve performance
- Demonstrates behaviors such as teamwork, knowledge sharing, maintaining relationships
- Recognizes potential road blocks to completing tasks and seeks guidance from Supervisors to address issues.
- Based on formal and informal feedback received, takes action to address areas for growth and improvement
- Expresses encouragement to those who try to develop or who show improvement
- Assesses work with critical eye
- Thinks in terms of present problems and issues
- Participates in practical planning of work processes or problem solving
- Analyzes complex technical materials (including data) and makes concise, relevant
- Contributes reliable production of knowledge services and transactions
- Identifies and addresses potential challenges quickly and develop action plans
- Sees specific opportunities for immediate improvement within own field
Education, Technical Skills, Competences And Working Relationship
Education and Experience and Requirements:
- A University Degree
- Relevant professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- At least 2-5 years relevant work experience.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Must be Poise, Presentable in terms of appearance and communicates excellently well
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to deal with people in stressful situations.
- Presentation Skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Office suite and MS Outlook
- Attention to details.
- Works with own initiative and minimal supervision.
- Highly confidential
- Delivering Results
- Achieving Personal Work Goals
- Communication and customer service skills on the phone, email and in person.
- Research and type for long periods of time.
- Multitask and change priorities at a moment’s notice.
- This position Executive Assistant reports to the MD
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online