We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Department: eHA Clinic
Purpose of the Position
- The Software Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting the architecture, infrastructure and software applications for the EHA Clinics and Laboratories
- This technical position involves using established agile methodologies to analyze, design, develop, implement, maintain, re-engineer and troubleshoot applications
- The position requires a creative thinker that understands component-driven development and interoperability between systems, medical devices, and data for seamless user experience in our clinics and laboratories.
What you’ll do
- Works daily with a team of self-organized, cross-functional, talented developers to design, build and implement both clinical laboratory systems and software for a network of primary health clinics and research laboratories
- Works with a collaborative software development team and end users to implement system functionality and new features based on user requirements, use cases, prioritized project needs and/or stakeholder direction.
- Collaborates with product owners, and other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain both web-& mobile-based applications
- Assists in the estimation and assessment of the feasibility of solutions.
- Participates in the evolution of company-level software best practices, standards, and policies
- Grows valuable skills in software interoperability, architecture, medical device integration and component-based software design.
Who you Are
- Bachelor’s Degree from College or University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field. A postgraduate degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Software Development or an equivalent of education and experience.
- Experienced in agile software development methodology (e.g. Scrum, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives)
- Experienced in designing software solutions supporting secure and standards compliant information exchange with software and hardware systems
- Experience in creation and review of software and architecture designs.
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Kibana, D3js, Tableau, LeafletJS etc.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills as well as proficiency in the use of code versioning tools (Git).
- Experience designing/deploying/maintaining health information systems such as Laboratory Information Management Systems, Electronic Medical Records systems, etc.
- Experience in Android development is desired
- Experience customizing and configuring the Odoo ERP system is a decided advantage
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can become louder at times due to group discussions or activities. eHA is a tobacco-free environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk
- The employee is frequently required to sit and use a computer and reach with their hands and arms.
- Above all, We believe strongly in our mission and our core values, and our teams are most successful when they do also.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online