Recent Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited, 23rd April, 2019
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Coordinator
- To handle the Transport Department of the organization
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company’s fleet of vehicles
- Ensure that the vehicle service is being done as per schedule
- Maintain a tracker of the vehicle movement and reports thereof
- Scrutinize service bills and recommend appropriate service costs
- Supervise the drivers of the pool car and delivery vehicles attached to the factory
- Impart training to the drivers regarding on road safety , procedures and upkeep of the vehicles
- HND qualification
- 7-10 years out of which at least 2-3 years in a supervisory/similar position
- Should know how to operate tracker and vehicle maintenance softwares
- MS Office – Excel & Word knowledge essential
Job Title: HR Manager
Description of Duty
- Plan, Organize, And Manage All Activities of The HR Dept.
- Ensure That Company and Human Resource Policies and Procedures Are Followed Consistently by Interpreting Company and Employee Relations Policies and Research Past Practices and Legal Requirements When Making Employment Decisions.
- Develop and Implement HR Strategies and Initiatives that Align with The Overall Business Strategy.
- Provide Coaching and Guidance to Employees.
- Actively Close the Cycle on Employee Termination and Separation.
- Partner as One of The Company Liaisons with The Union and Acts as A Liaison for Communicating with Union and Management.
- Promote and Support Company Policies, Procedures, Mission, Values, And Standards of Ethics and Integrity.
- Provide Human Resources Leadership to Ensure an Integrated and Synergistic Service Offering.
- Maintain an Effective and Accurate Employee Record Management System.
- Maintain an Effective Practice of The Disciplinary Procedure by Effectively Supporting Line Managers.
- Bridge Management and Employee Relations by Addressing Demands, Grievances or Other Issues.
- Manage the Leave Database.
- Measure and Support All Employee Engagement Activities.
- Support Current and Future Business Needs Through the Development, Engagement, Motivation and Preservation of Human Capital
- Develop, Implement and Manage Performance Appraisal Systems That Drives High Performance in Line with The Company’s Policies.
- Assess Training Needs to Apply and Monitor Staff Training and Development Programs.
- Nurture A Positive Working Environment.
- Maintain the Work Structure by Updating Job Requirement and Revising Job Descriptions.
- Responsible for Collecting Monthly Timesheets for All Staff
- Responsible for Filing All Documents Concerning Staff, And Updating Their Files.
- Evaluate and Apply HR Business Rules to Ensure Data Integrity and Accuracy.
- B.Sc./BA First-Class, Second-Class Upper Degree or Master’s Degree from an Accredited College or University in Human Resources Management or Social Sciences, or related discipline preferred
- Certified. CIPM / SHRM
- Previous HR Generalist Experience Preferred
- Experience Building Interpersonal Relationships.
- Experience in Union Environment.
- At least 2 years Supervising Staff
- Familiarity with Human Resources Function in a Transportation/Logistics Environment is Strongly Preferred
- At least 5 years of Professional Experience Across all HR Disciplines, Including Employment, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Workers Compensation and Conflict Resolution
- Demonstrable Experience with Human Resources Metrics.
- First Aid Level Certification Mandatory.
- Minimum 3 years of Supervisory Experience.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- In-depth knowledge of Labour law and Regulations
- Knowledge of HR Best Practices.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, And the Internet.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates would be reached.