Recent Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited, 26th April, 2019
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Report to: Marketing Manager
- The Marketing Executive is responsible for independently handling customers assigned and assisting in achieving Sales Targets as a Team member.
- He / She will be responsible for Customer Satisfaction.
- Developing new customers
- Retaining existing customers
- Drive prompt collections
- Handling Customer Complaints
- Customer Satisfaction
- Required to prepare and submit in time monthly report in the defined format relating job function.
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates with HND qualifications or Engineering qualifications with relevant experience
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- With conversing skills and command over computer applications.
- Eagerness to travel in and around Nigeria.
- Age between 21 years and 30 years.
- Aptitude towards marketing.
Job Title: Shift Electrician
- Attitude towards work and management should be positive.
- Perform simple maintenance duties and responsibilities.He should have knowledge of single phase, three phase distribution, AC / DC circuits, AC/DC motors, conversant with electrical diagrams/ drawings and Electronic equipment.
- Ready to work in shifts.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments as per instruction.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities as per instruction given.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Perform daily routine checks on machines like compressors, generators, Corrugation, printing, stitching & other machines.
- Able to write shift report and report to HOD on daily basis.
- Able to work on LT line.
- Candidates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in any industrial /manufacturing co.
- HND/BSC equivalent
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org