Pivotage Consulting – Our client, a renowned strategic experiential Marketing/Advertising Communications company in Lagos is looking to recruit the position below to join its team of vibrant and highly creative individual:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Job ref.: AAO/1125/EHR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid/Level Expert
Reports to: Managing Director.
- Developing a Human Resources strategy that aligns with the overall organizational strategy.
- Aligning organizational model with business objectives, revenue and sales targets and strategic plan for the company.
- Establishing of HR policies and communication to the department heads
- Creating a Learning & development culture & arrange.
- Owning and sponsorship of HR infrastructure and initiatives; HR Technology, Learning Systems and Solutions, HR processes and practices.
- Providing leadership with guidance and direction to forecast workforce needs in line with business requirements and define build or buy strategy with an overall aim of business improvement.
- Creating and reviewing of employee benefits e.g. retirement plans, pensions, insurance and other benefits to the MD.
- Ensuring compliance with pension & tax laws in salary administration.
- Initiating a performance driven culture across the organization through the facilitation and development of the business goals and metrics to improve team and individual effectiveness. JDs & KPI’s should be developed across the entire organization.
- Sourcing, recruiting and employing human resources to achieve business growth and performance goals
- Liaising with union leaders to ensure compliance and minimize employee grievances across the organization.
- Administrating overview of the company, Rent, Rates, Hotel, & Accommodation, Travels etc.
- Must have a minimum of a B.Sc Degree in any discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Lower
- Must have a relevant Master’s Degree and professional qualification is an added advantage E.g CIPD, CIPM
- Must have a minimum of 4 years post qualification experience as Human Resources Executive within an Experiential Marketing Industry is an edge.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Personnel / Welfare administration
- Industrial Relationship management/ knowledge of Labour law (Domestic & International)
- HR Policy development
- Performance Management
- People/ Relationship Management
- Reward & compensation management
- Knowledge, competency and learning management
- Recruitment and Selection practices and management
- Visionary competence
- Supervisory Skills
- Coaching /Leadership / Influencing
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Team building / conflict management
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial /administration.
Is very attractive.
Job Title: Client Service/ Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Employment type: Full Type
Career: Mid-Level Expert
Industry: Experiential Brand Marketing/Advertising
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
- Interfacing with clients to translate client and partner needs into meaningful problem statements, engagements and tangible collaboration/prototyping outcomes.
- Engaging clients with world-class client-facing skills and proven ability to engage and drive commercial outcome.
- Developing open and effective channels of communication with clients.
- Coordinating internal projects and determining the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
- Encouraging revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase additional services.
- Becoming the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
- Liaising with the clients’ internal communications team to ensure product/brand integrity
- Ensuring that the client’s needs, requirements and expectations are met in line with the agency’s contractual obligations.
A suitable candidate must:
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field.
- Must possess a postgraduate degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ post-NYSC experience.
- Must be able to carry out research and have an understanding of how to analyse data.
- Must have strong business acumen and program management skills.
- Must have a proven record of working with clients to lead the delivery of digital products/services from ideation through to commercialization.
- Must be able to demonstrate thought leadership in digital commerce, using data driven insights and user experience to solve problems in unconventional manners.
- Must have good communication (verbal or written) and presentation skills.
- Cognate experience in an Experiential Brand Marketing/Advertising agency will be an added advantage
In line with industry standards
Deadline: 3rd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) only to: email@example.com using “Human Resources Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.