Vacancy for Customer Engagement Team Lead in a Retail Outlet
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a Retail outlet located in Lagos State is recruiting qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Engagement Team Lead
Location: Lagos Mainland
- Translate the client’s core value of customer satisfaction into the customer’s day to day reality.
- Plan effective customer retention strategies and supervise execution alongside the retail customer service
- Design customer conversation guide to able to elicit feedback (negative +positive).
- Attending to all issues and complaints related to customer needs and experience
- Ensure effective and timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Conduct Induction trainings on Customer Experience
- Assist in developing customer service training curriculum in modules and Facilitate planned customer service training at schedules times.
- Prompt response to both customers and prospective customers’ enquiries and business proposals
- Response to Customer Order requests from calls or emails.
Required Education / Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business or any related discipline. Customer relationship management certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in A Retail Store Management Role within a structured corporate environment.
- Knowledgeable in Customer complaints management
- Cold telephone calls skills
- Knowledgeable in customer in re-activation and relationship management
- Knowledgeable in training on customer services
- Proficient with the use of Retailpro software,, Microsoft Office and Excel is very important
- Knowledgeable in customer services management, reporting and strategy execution
- Knowledgeable in Customer Analytics reports (Sales and Traffic channels) and Data mining
- Knowledge in managing prestigious and personalized customer sales team
Personal Traits and Characteristics:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Approachable and soft voice
- Effective and proven interpersonal skills
- Empathy and result oriented
- Good planning and prioritizing skills
- Team spirit
- Ability to handle confidentiality of information
Deadline: 27th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in MS word and passport photograph to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidate who have experience in a retail business should apply