Big Field Digital Limited – A digital Agency you can trust when result matters. We create MVPs, visuals and web solutions that put our clients’ products in the hands of targeted customers. We do this through cutting-edge technologies and digital marketing strategies and tactics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Web Developer (Full Stack)
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Website Developer to lead on the design, development, implementation and enhancement of our clients’ projects.
- Play a key role taking responsibility for the design, development and implementation of new technical solutions for web and mobile projects such as corporate websites, e-commerce websites (Shopify, Woocommerce, Big commerce and other platforms), web and mobile applications.
- Developing, maintaining and supporting new and existing SaaS applications
- Supporting and mentoring junior team members
- Working with the wider business to draw out opportunities and generate new ideas
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ Years of experience
- Expertise in responsive website development, UI/UX principles, development tools and techniques.
- Comfortable in both Frontend and Backend Development
- Possess extensive experience in Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Possess a strong background in Object-Oriented Programming
- Familiar with MVC frameworks for web development
- Passionate about writing clean and readable code
- Have no fears of the command line
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible and able to adapt to new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Exemplary focus, ambition and attention to detail
- Analytical mind who can bring clarity to difficult situations
- To be considered, you will have a good Degree (in Computing or a Computer-related discipline) or equivalent suitable experience.
- You will have expertise with responsive website development, modern web development principles, tools and techniques. Strong leadership and communication skills are also essential.
- Applicants should be keen, hardworking and have excellent technical skills and background.
Technologies we currently work with include (but are not limited to):
- Creative and highly motivating workspace
- Local and International clients and projects
- Hugely talented team
- A strong commitment to further professional training
- Competitive pay
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up to date CV, Cover Letter and links to live projects you worked on, to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating what you did on each project.
Note: Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, your employment may be rejected.