Webmaster Vacancy in a Leading Media Company, 15th April, 2019
A leading name in the media industry is hiring for its Online business. As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Website functions, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented Individuals to fill the position of:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for activities including but not limited to maintaining the website, configuring the server, managing web pages, sites and. applications, coordinate the design, development, deployment and maintenance of online presence.
- Oversee web developers and graphic artists.
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience in digital processes such as; testing website across browsers, operating systems and devices, monitoring online traffic and conversions, ensuring functionality and efficiency of site and web server.
- Professional experience from previous work assignments is an added advantage
The ideal candidate must have the following notable skills:
- Able to work on their own or as a team,
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Be able to adapt and pick up new techniques.
- Be thorough arid precise with their work.
- Be able to multi task.
- Have knowledge of software programming and graphics.
- Be creative and imaginative.
- Understanding International web standards and protocols.
- He/She must possess at least a first degree In information Technology or Computer Science/ Engineering
- 0-3 years experience in a Webmaster role. NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: mycareer.Lng@gmail.com with the Job Title used as the subject of the mail.