Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Claims and Credit Collection Associate
Job Type: Full Time
About the Job
- As a (Senior) Claims Manager (m/f), you are responsible for a portfolio of Nigerian SME customers who are delaying payments with positive economic continuation forecasts. In detail, you lead sophisticated negotiations in the restructuring process on your own.
- Periodically assessing the economic continuation guidance for existing loans of late-payment companies
- Decide regularly which loans may be terminated and supervise the termination process
- Look after insolvent borrowers in the context of e.g. administration, liquidation, debt management plan as well as bankruptcy
- Manage relationships with insolvency administrators and our legal advisors
- Work closely with our Legal Department and Risk Management
- Improve our internal and external processes
- At least 3 years of professional experience in banking / finance / receivables management
- Very good knowledge of Nigerian debt collection processes and applicable insolvency law
- Experience in the management of bankruptcies
- Experience in restructuring and risk management
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Assertiveness and bargaining power, strong communication skills
- Teamwork as well as the ability and willingness to find your way around in a dynamic environment
- Excellent time management
- Very good Excel skills.
Benefits and Perks
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry; including plenty of responsibility and conceptual freedom
- Extensive learning opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Fast track leadership opportunities in line with performance
- An international team of experts who inspire and support you
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, barbecues, and parties
- Typical Start-up perks: flexible working hours, company healthcare plan, pension scheme, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online