Current Job Recruitment at Kaibo International Nigeria Limited
Kaibo International’s core business is international project management (EPCM, PMC). Our company focuses on large-scale overseas construction project management facets, including integration, standardization, professionalism, processes, and other features. We explore a series of management systems and management methods in order to fully utilize overseas and domestic resources to successfully adapt Chinese enterprises to international construction standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Geology Exploration, Mining, Mineral Processing and other related majors.
- At least 8-year working experience in mining industry
Job Title: Senior Mining Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Geology Exploration or related majors.
- At least 5 year working experience in mining geological exploration and is able to complete high quality exploration reports independently by using personal rich exploration expertise.
Job Title: Chinese and English Translator
- Proficient in listening and speaking Chinese, competent in both Chinese and English translation, overseas studying experience and in China preferred.
Job Title: Market Developer
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a normal university,
- At least 3-5 year working experience in mining or marketing.
Job Title: HR & Admin Assistant
- College degree or above from a normal university. Civilian or finance major is preferred.
- At least 3-year working experience in Human resource or outstanding fresh graduates.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.