Havana Specialist Hospital is a foremost Nigerian private hospital where multidisciplinary medicine is practiced at the highest level. Since her inception in the year 1983 Havana Specialist Hospital has continued to be a pace setter in medical service delivery in Lagos and Nigeria at large. To this effect, Havana has since grown to become one of the best hospitals in Nigeria and has been acknowledged by several awards and prestigious recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife (SNM)
- The Staff Nurse/Matron is deliver nursing services according to accepted standards stipulated by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and meets the demands of all other international best practices.
- Nurses in our organization are expected to be customer-service oriented and empathetic at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- All aspects of high-quality nursing care delivery in the private sector
- Maintaining spirit de corps with nurses and other members of the medical team
- Contributing meaningfully to our customer service initiatives as the major point of contact with patients.
- Adhering to the guidelines, standards and work ethics of Havana Specialist Hospital
- Participating actively in continuing education and professional advancement initiatives of the hospital
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (or relevant certificates of completion and recommendation of Schools of Nursing and Midwifery) from a reputable institution.
- Registered member of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; possessing current license to practice as a nurse.
- Excellent communication ability in English Language.
- Basic computer literacy and knowledge-ability in the utilization of day to day data entry, analyses and processing packages such as Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to new environment
- Minimum 1 year experience of working as a licensed Nurse
- Preferred Location: Lagos Mainland, Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, Fadeyi etc.
- Healthcare, Co-operative support scheme, others.
Job Title: House Officer
- This is a yearly exercise through which we give trainee doctors the opportunity of undergoing their one-year medical housemanship program in our facility.
- The house officer is expected to rotate through departments of medicine including pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, and surgery.
Deadline: 1st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online