Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Consultant
- Create avenues to market our Risk Assessment and Due Diligence Services for increased Income
- Organize and create structures for carrying out Risk Assessment and Due diligence.
- Liaise with clients and ensure that their due diligence and Risk Assessment requests are carried out within the Turn Around Time agreed with the client.
- Work with clients to ensure that their Security Consulting needs are met within agreed timelines.
- Research and create new and efficient ways of carrying out required tasks, goals and assignments.
- Maintain records, files and databases of clients, work done and make analysis of the department’s success rate in achieving them.
- Carry out good customer relations with all the department’s clients to ensure that their needs are met and that they are satisfied with our services.
- Provide direction for the training academy and coordinate general administrative duties with regards to Training.
- Provides assistance in the development of, and modifications to policies and procedures that will best serve the academic community.
- Market Academy Training Programs to increase the number of bookings on courses.
- Facilitate lectures.
Job Title: Verification Officer
- The position entails a thorough exhaustion of all avenues to deliver on verification requests.
- The Verification Officer performs general verification functions and oversees the activities of other verification Agents in the discharge of their duties.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- Officer will assist in the planning, growth and development of the company business through proactive marketing of the company products and converting leads to clients while maintaining a good online presence of the company.
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.