Current Vacancies at Kraks Media Limited, 21st May, 2019
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Executive Assistant in our office in Lagos.
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners.
- Managing information flow / dissemination in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage executives’ calendar and set up meetings.
- Schedule meetings, appointments and manage travel itineraries.
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic document.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
- Develop and sustain high levels of professionalism.
Qualification / Experience
- Social media management experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management.
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and calendar management skills.
Job Title: Cinematographer / Video Editor
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Cinematographer / Video Editor in our office in Lagos.
- Work with the Creative Director and other Content Creation Team members in shooting distinctive videos.
- Capture quality photographs and videos.
- Responsible for managing Cameras, lightings and other equipment.
- Provide creative input (ideas, lighting techniques, camera movements, lenses filters etc.) to video production / shoots planning.
- Utilize technical know-how in selecting, assembling, positioning and operating equipment.
- Ensure colour grading of the shoot is top notch.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Perform video editing including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding etc.
- Organize and assemble video segments to deliver continuous and sequential story of specified length.
- Resolve technical issues as required.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum of OND in Cinematography, Video Directing, or other related fields.
- Proven experience as a Cinematographer / Video Editor– operating relevant equipment; cameras, lighting etc.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Adobe PRO, InDesign
- Team player that works for the greater good of the team.
- Sound knowledge of filming.
- Good time-management skills.
Deadline: 26th May, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.