Female Business Developer Job at Peen Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Female Business Developer
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with sales teams to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Collaborate with design and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed
- Become a subject matter expert on our business products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry news
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients
- Candidate should reside around Sabo/Yaba, Shomolu, Surulere, Ebute metta, Bariga axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.comUsing the Job title as the subject of the mail.