Financial Controller Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited, 4th May, 2019
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- Support month-end and year-end close processes
- Monitor the performance of subordinates’ areas of responsibility in attaining the established business objective
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Group Managing Director
- Responsible for reviewing internal and external operations as well as GL Management & Accounts Monitoring to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Provide visionary leadership and direction for the group and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their current to medium-term strategies.
- Supervise the preparation of all final accounts (P&L and Balance Sheets) for annual reports and other management information
- Periodically review Company’s general ledger system and make recommendations as appropriate
- A first degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
- Relevant professional certification(s) in Accounting /Finance e.g. CFA, CIS, ACCA, ACA, CFP etc.
- Minimum of 7- 10 years post qualification experience in Finance & Performance Management within the Financial Services Industry.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Performance Management
- Initiative/ Proactive
- Analytical skills / Problem solving
- Resilience, Tenacity, and Integrity.
- Excellent Leadership / Supervisory ability
- Excellent Financial Analysis / Interpretation
- Good strategic planning and management skills
- Good products knowledge
- Strong environmental/ industry analysis
- Good communication skills (oral & written)
- Good knowledge of accounting standards
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 17th May, 2019.