General Secretary Job at National Union of Allied Health Professionals
National Union of Allied Health Professionals (NUAHP) invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the vacant position in the Union:
Job Title: General Secretary
- Shall be responsible for the Administration of the Secretariat
- Shall be in charge of all employed staff of the Union
- Carry out all other functions as stated in the Constitution of the Union
- Shall be responsible to the President of the Union
- Candidates applying for this position must possess a minimum of Bachelor degree in Administration, Law and any relevant course of study from any reputable institution.
- Must have worked in any reputable labour Institution with at least five (5) years of cognate working experience with administrative knowledge and should be computer literate with evidence.
- Age limit: Between 35 years and 55 years are advised to apply.
CONHESS 11 step 2 and other relevant conditions of Service as obtainable in Civil Service in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit five (5) hard copies of their Applications along with their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials addressed to:
The General Secretary,
Nigerian Union of Allied Health Professionals (NUAHP),
No 2, Opposite SS John and Paul Catholic Church,
Oranfe, Ile – Ife,
- Applicants must obtain testimonials from (2) referees to be sent directly to the National Secretariat address and the Email address of the Union as stated above.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted through their Email Address and their phone contact.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.