Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
- We are currently seeking to fill the position of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide human capital advice.
- He/she will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Ability generate and manage HR business leads
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed
- At least 5 years experience in an HR consulting environment
- B.Sc/B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant field;
- Professional qualification in human resources will be an added advantage
- Ideal candidate must have worked in a consulting firm
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Ability to handle ATS software
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude.
Deadline: 22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online