Human Resource Consultant Job at Bradfield Consulting Limited
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Consultant
- We are currently seeking to fill the position of a qualified HR Consultant to lead a variety of human resource projects and provide human capital advice.
- He/she will help the company optimize everyday processes such as recruitment, as well as implement strategic HR plans and technology.
- Initiate and lead human resource programs and projects
- Provide advice and recommendations to HR personnel for resolution of daily issues
- Formulate strategic and practical plans to address human resource matters
- Assist in recruiting and management of personnel
- Ability generate and manage HR business leads
- Devise plans and techniques to drive change and culture management
- Assist in the development and integration of policies
- Select and implement suitable HR technology
- Establish control systems for compliance with business methods and HR practices
- Review systems and processes and make modifications to address issues
- Refurbish knowledge of advancements in the field and present new ideas
- Advising management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures Serving as internal consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions
- Developing, revising, and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Provide company with updated salary and job description information.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Develop employee restructuring plans.
- Participate in the design, development and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Keep abreast with new trends and advancements in the human resources filed
- At least 5 years experience in an HR consulting environment
- B.Sc/B.A in Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant field;
- Professional qualification in human resources will be an added advantage
- Ideal candidate must have worked in a consulting firm
- In-depth knowledge of HR principles, functions, methods and best practices
- Ability to handle ATS software
- Ability to strategize and formulate business plans
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
- A team player
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A confident and positive attitude.
Deadline: 22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online