Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
Applications are invited for:
Lagos Business School (LBS) Young Talents Programme 2019
- The purpose of the two-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university.
- The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy.
- We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members.
- This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
- Programme date: 9 – 10 August, 2019.
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty member, researcher and admin staff.
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching.
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme.
- Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme.
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first class or second class upper.
Deadline: 17th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their completed YTP Application Form, Resume and Proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Previous participants of the YTP are not eligible to apply again.