Latest Job for Business Development Specialist at Reuxville Homes
Reuxville is a dynamic real estate service provider with the sole aim of bridging the gap between the problems and solutions of the real estate industry. It was incepted 10 years ago and has remained dynamic to stay relevant in the industry over the years, with each passing year, Reuxville adds a distinct solution to its portfolio while increasing the amount of properties within its purview. The inception of Reuxville saw to it being a player in the shortlet branch of real estate, but as the years go by, the need to improve on the industry as well as a hunger and passion for more has led the company to expand its portfolio of services.
Over the past decade, Reuxville has been led by the able hands of our CEO who is assisted by our agile foot soldiers of passionate, young intellectuals, this gives us the perfect blend of the tenacity and structure that comes with the old and the innovation that comes with the new generation. Reuxville is indeed becoming a force to be reckoned with in the real estate industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Seniority Level: Entry level
Industry: Real Estate, Consumer Services, Marketing and Advertising
- We are in search of a Business Development Specialist. The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts.
- You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining an extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Updating of the company’s booking sites
- Carrying out digital marketing on all social media platforms
- Opening and updating booking register
- Carrying out of administrative functions
- Carrying out of documentation
- Scheduling and organization of the staff and MDs daily activities
- Daily customer relations and timely updates
- Liaising with vendors and facility management to solve apartment issues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Passion for sales or account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Must be organized
- Must be Microsoft office proficient
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org