We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Editorial Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Create, implement and develop editorial partnerships.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all the quality content delivery.
- Manage relationships with all content providers and ensure the timely receipt of content from them.
- Maintain status update on all content review, submission and development.
- Work with content providers/creators in developing content syllabus.
- Supervise to ensure the review of all mobile content. All content must be in line with established standards and free of all forms of errors: typos, excess spacing, grammatical, lexical, sexually explicit language and fraud.
- Monitor and provide reports on how all mobile services are performing.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all customer relations management activities.
- Lead, direct and supervise the work of subordinates.
- Responsible for identifying training needs of subordinates and liaising with the HR Unit to implement agreed training schedules for all staff in the unit. Attend and facilitate training and other employee development programs as may be required from time to time.
- B.Sc/HND in English Language preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in journalism, communications or a related field
- Tenaciously creative.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Have a strong attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of social media.
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job applied for as the subject of application.