SellaField Energy Resources Limited – Our client, a major IOC currently operating in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Specialist I
- Logistics Specialist provides subject matter expertise to operating teams. Expert resource for Logistics and may include aviation, marine, shore base, ground transportation and camp services to deliver safe reliable and cost efficient logistic services. Demonstrates good planning, scheduling, coordination and administration skills and able to influence without authority at all levels within an organization. Logistics Specialist may cover some or all of the responsibilities listed below.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implements operations and maintenance design philosophies including project specifications.
- Provides technical support and coordination of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS), Hydrocarbon Controls Practices (HCP) matters, Unit Internal Assessment (UIA), and audit preparation.
- Provides technical support and coordination of risk assessments, incident investigation and conceptual and pre-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) studies.
- Supports coordination of cost management and productivity improvement plans.
- Supports operating teams troubleshoot complex issues and may provide operations assistance during peak loads.
- Provides technical support and input to training development and delivery.
- Participates in cross-functional initiatives.
- Supports Operations Management as requested.
- Shares Best Practices and provides feedback for enhancement.
- Participates in company networks.
- Supports logistics teams troubleshooting issues.
- Provides support to ensure all Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and Export Controls requirements are met.
- Provides support and logistic assistance to the local Emergency Response Team (ERT).
- May provide support for fixed asset inventories of Logistics Assets.
- May support and coordinate aviation services including Personnel Tracking, Flight Scheduling, Aircraft Fueling, Aviation Communication, Helicopter Landing Operations (HLO) Duties and Operations, ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Marine services including Personnel Tracking, Vessel Scheduling, Marine Fuel Mgmt., Marine Communication, Cargo Transfers, ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Shore Base services including Material Handling/Tracking, Yard Operations/Security, Cargo Transfers, Fuel Mgmt., Dangerous Goods and Waste Mgmt., ERT Duties.
- May support and coordinate Ground Transportation services including Vehicle Scheduling/Maintenance/Tracking/Apply aspects of Passenger & Service Vehicle Safety Management Guide (PVMG)/Apply guidelines from Security, ERT Duties.
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- 5-10 years working experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas company
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degree with atleast a Second Class Upper. Candidates with a Second Class Lower can also apply if they have concluded a Masters Degree.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills; able to network effectively across organizations.
- Behavioral Skills: adaptability, analytical capability, applied learning, effective communication, sound decision-making
- Functional Skills: Safety, Security, Health, and Environment (SSHE) management – operations and maintenance, managing critical operations, operations – specific technology and unit or area, maintenance management, logistics, general marine operations.
Job Title: Camp Service Coordinator I
- Coordinate the delivery of Camp and Catering services, Grounds-keeping, Non Process Building cleaning and minor Earthworks and Road Maintenance tasks within operational organizations.
- Includes services for local Airfield and occasional support to remote sites or assisting with project and contingency operations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Supervise and lead the safe performance of staff and contractors performing Facility Services functions, including Camp and Catering operations, Camp Maintenance and domestic services across non-process facilities
- Ensure control and accountability for all consumable resources, from order through to end use
- Ensure integrity of ration reconciliations. Report and assist in investigating any discrepancies or losses
- Ensure accurate maintenance of Attractive Items registers, and accountability for equipment
- Lead the implementation of Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS) 8-1, including the conduct of Interface Meetings, with associated contractors
- Ensure service levels are maintained for Facility services functions, with clearly promulgated service levels and procedures for support such as catering, room utilization and cleaning services
- Supervise the maintenance of accurate Camp Person On Board (POB) records, through the assistance of Personnel Tracking System (PTS) and Camp administrators
- Monitor ration and consumable usage. Plan and place orders for replenishment of bulk stores
- Identify and report any unusual fuel consumption
- Ensure all equipment is serviceable, clean and maintained
- Coordinate maintenance activities through the Maintenance department as required
- Establish camp feedback and grievance management systems to promote continuous improvement
- Ensure reliable Waste Water, Potable water and Power to camp facilities, interfacing with other Maintenance and Plant operations teams as required
- Manage accounts with suppliers, and distributors
- Maintain compliant, accurate records of all deliveries, bills and accounts
- Ensure the safe handling of rations and food products by all employees & contractors. Ensure compliance with procedures
- Update and continuously improve procedures where required
- Review camp numbers and occupancy schedules
- Ensure full and complete reporting of group activities, including routine KPI’s and Metrics, as well as other reports as required
- Responsible for the day to day execution of work by the work team (Facility Services contractors)
- Guides and controls company activities to meet production priorities, achieve or exceed safety, cost saving, schedule and quality objectives
- Coordinate services for specific project or contingency support activities
- Responsible for overseeing the compliance, operational performance and cost of logistics contractors
- Specialist input at meetings: Logistics team meetings, Facility Toolbox meetings, Planning Meetings, Contractor meetings and workshops
- Ensures Facility Services teams comply with all applicable company OIMS standards
- Ensure the company Management Of Change Process is adhered to
- Liaise closely with Operations group on Facility service support tasks and issues
- Liaise closely with Contracts and Procurement Group in the management of Fuel Contractors and Suppliers
- Implementation of Logistics Best Practice implementation Facility Services operations
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Facility Service support, ensuring close integration with stakeholders and other functions (e.g.: Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Procurement, Security)
- Identification and implementation of contractor performance improvement opportunities
- Utilize company benchmarking and market analysis to ensure safest and most effective use of Logistics funding for services
- Forecast future Facility Service requirements to assist in budget development and assuring regular supply
Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE):
- Communicates job safety requirements to ensure that subordinates understand the work objectives, safety, health, environmental and security concerns associated with Fuel handling and distribution
- Demonstrates proactive use of the safety management and loss prevention tools
- Ensure safe work within own group and area: demonstrate safety leadership
Requirements, Qualifications and Skills
- BSc Degree in related field with atleast a Second Class upper. Candidates with a Second Class Lower who have a Masters Degree can also apply.
- Food handling, food safety and catering / camp supervision qualifications
- IT systems- ERP / Microsoft Word Apps to Intermediate standard
- Training or leadership qualifications or certifications
- Safety leadership qualifications or certifications
- 5-10 years’ experience with Camp Operations and building maintenance functions, with remote experience preferred
- Experience within a large corporation or complex organizational setting
- Experience in staff supervision, in a developing country environment
- Experience managing contractors within a dynamic, challenging and unpredictable environment
- Experience of using SAP (or other) computerized maintenance management tools
General Technical Skills:
- Strong safety and compliance focus, setting challenging targets for the team and individuals
- Advanced understanding of catering, camp management and facility services, in a remote environment
- Understanding of company control systems and Operations Integrity Management Systems
- Understanding of contractual methodologies for delivering camp, catering and facility services
- Understanding and knowledge of the local commercial environment, and the role of government and regulatory authorities
- Ability integrate security and community objectives into operational plans for Facility Service delivery. Good interpersonal and motivation skills, with ability to manage discipline and performance issues in the workplace
Specific Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of safety management tools and processes.
- Knowledge of Hygiene audits, vector control and other Health management functions within a camp setting
- Knowledge of spill response, cleanup and reporting for environmental incidents
- Knowledge of waste management procedures and requirements
- Knowledge of company and local regulatory frameworks for Food safety, camp buildings and earthworks/road works
- Ability to identify risks, and facilitating solutions for improved performance of Facility Services operations
- Knowledge of resources industry work environments and systems
- Sound written communication and reporting skills
- Sound IT applications ability (SAP, MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel,)
- Highest standard of Safety, Health, Environment aptitude and cultivates the same in others
- Cultural sensitivity
- Understanding of the Production Logistics models for Facility Services support, and their application in the Upstream field environment
- Work in extreme and remote environments
- Ability to interface professionally with contractors, suppliers and end users of Facility Service support
- Can build good relationship with others, while achieving objectives. Fosters co-operation with other teams, and 3rd parties
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Kindly read through the qualifications carefully before proceeding with your application, as only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.