Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Services Manager
- We are searching for a professional and courteous Client Services Manager with great people skills to help our business prioritize existing customers and bring new clients on board
- The Client Services Manager will be tasked with maintaining current clients and growing our customer base, keeping accurate correspondence records, meeting regularly with management, updating client details, developing customer service policies, training junior client services agents, and recommending different product options to clients
- Your dedication to the needs of our clients will encourage client loyalty and enhance our organization’s growth through positive client-to-business engagement
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients and staff
- Inspire repeat-business from clients
- Conduct customer service workshops and presentations
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction
- Liaise with different departments about client queries.
Job Title: Department Manager
- We are looking for confident leaders who are able to manage both people and budgets for the position of Department Manager.
- Department Managers are responsible for outlining strategic departmental targets, ensuring the highest level of quality is met and cultivating a comfortable and productive working environment, among other duties.
- Recruiting, interviewing and orienting new staff members.
- Monitoring and evaluating staff performance.
- Managing a departmental budget and forecasting budgetary requirements.
- Setting strategic long and short-term departmental goals and evaluating outcomes.
- Motivating and inspiring staff and facilitating personal growth.
Deadline: 11th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com