Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Report To: General Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
- Developing and implementing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, support the Hotel and drive sales
Duties & Responsibilities
- Promote the corporate imagine of the Hotel
- To liaise and building relationships profitable business relationship. Externally, this could be with guest, corporate bodies, Government agencies and departments. Internally this could mean different related and supporting departments.
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To budget manage and indentify advertising opportunities
- To building and maintaining profitable clientele
- To write and distributing business proposals to potential clients
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, and liaising with designers and printers;
- To arrange for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- To maintain, build and update clientele databases
- To organize and attend events and exhibitions for the purpose of building potential clientele base
- Managing of events
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- To evaluate marketing campaigns
- To carry out sales and following up on guest feedback and experience
- To monitor competitor activity
- To support the marketing manager, and other colleagues
- A minimum of HND in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field
- At least four years working experience in similar position
Be able to demonstrate:
- Sales and marketing abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent bargaining and negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of hospitality industry product and services
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- High levels of creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good levels of numeracy
- Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good personality and charming is important to represent on behalf of hotel management
- A clear understanding of the brand you are to work on
- Proven marketing, sales and promotions experience in hospitality industry will be an added advantage
- An understanding of online marketing
Job Title: Television/Intercom Technician
Reports To: Chief Engineer
- Design and implement procedures for routine maintenance and management of Intercom facilities and TV
- Should be accountable for the repairs and servicing of telephones and Televisions
- Should be responsible for the replacement of telephones as at when due or in time of emergencies
- Create strategies to improve the telephone facilities of the company
- At least OND or any related qualification on that field
- Experienced in telephone repairs, general maintenance and management
- At least a minimum two years extensive experience in relevant role
Job Title: Receptionist
Department: Front Office
Reports To: Front Office Manager
- Greet hotel guests; answer any questions or concerns
- Provide an outstanding guest experience
- Maintain an orderly front desk
- Operate computer programs and multi-line phone systems
- Maintain guest records and book reservations
- Complete basic cashier and bookkeeping responsibilities
- Contact necessary staff to solve problems when challenges arise, ensuring guest comfort
- B.Sc/HND in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Significant work experience handling guest service responsibilities, preferably in a hotel/reception setting
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and all other relevant computer programs (Opera)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English
- Proactive approach to dealing with issues that may arise
- Highly organized, able to multitask and prioritize and work under pressure
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Reports To: General Manager
- The primary duty of a hotel Maintenance Manager is to ensure the smooth daily operation and guest appeal of the hotel.
- Within the hotel, Maintenance Manager may direct the maintenance staff on small repairs, such as patching drywall, fixing faulty wiring, or unclogging drains, generator repairs, dry cleaning machines and general knowledge on repairs of equipment .
- Additionally, hotel Maintenance Manager may evaluate a staff member’s cumulative performance, noting areas for improvement.
- Lastly, hotel Maintenance Manager budget material and labor expenses and submit these assessments to the hotel General manager.
- Qualified workers typically have gained extensive experience with installing and troubleshooting electrical switches, operating boilers, Air Conditioner, Generators and repairing appliances etc.
- Additional requirements may include some prior supervisory experience.
Job Title: General Supervisor
Reports To: General Manager
- He should possess a Degree or HND from a reputable institution with 10 years of hospitality management.
Job Title: Head of Transport
Reports To: General Manager
- HND/B.Sc, in Transport Management or related field with minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate must have technical knowledge of different kinds of cars and must be able to manage drivers effectively.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as email Subject
Submit CV at:
Bolton White Hotel,
7 Gwandu Street,
By Sahad Stores, Area 11,
Note: Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted.