Latest Vacancies at Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited, 16th May, 2019
Ideanet Intellectual Property Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- We are looking for a Project Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and activities for our organization
- You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals
- You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for programs and writing program funding proposals.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
- We are looking for an organized, analytical Administrative Coordinator with exceptional communication and problem solving skills handle office duties and analyze and optimize office operations.
- The Administrative Coordinator will answer and route calls, guide visitors to the appropriate parties, field interdepartmental communications, and perform office tasks, including answering emails, delivering or responding to mailings, and maintaining employee and customer records.
- You will also analyze office processes and policies, develop creative solutions to problems, answer questions, and take part in financial planning and decision making.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to provide outstanding service to our customers and potential customers.
- You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems in a professional and polite manner to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
- The ideal Customer Service Representative will be customer focused, detail orientated, and target driven. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org