Latest Vacancies at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited, 2nd May
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- The M&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing M&E activities of organisation’s projects.
- The M&E Officer shall support the Programme Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor project activities on a regular basis while developing and maintaining up-to-date Project Monitoring Reports across all projects.
- Design, develop and implement the M&E framework for Foundation’s projects
- Oversee routine programme monitoring activities
- Ensure adequate quality of M&E related data to be collected throughout the project
- Document results of the M&E framework and produce periodic reports required by the CEO, Funders and Partners
- Assist the various program teams in data analysis
- Lead projects as the need arises
- BSc or MSc in Statistics, Demographics, Public Policy, International Development, Economics, or related field.
- Minimum of 3years experience in nonprofit project management of monitoring and evaluation role
- Proven success in designing and implementing M&E framework for projects from initiation to closeout stages
- Experience in project performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, database management, and developing M&E plans
- Knowledge of the major evaluation methodologies
- Experience in planning and managing surveys
- Experience in developing and refining data collection tools
- Analytical Skills
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Knowledge of Statistics Software such as SPSS, STATA
- Data Analysis Skills (Quantitative, Qualitative and Mixed Methods)
Job Title: Grants and Fundraising Officer
- The Grants and Fundraising Officer works directly with the Programme Director to assure sustainability of NGO now and in the future.
- The ideal candidate must have a knack for selling, can penetrate the Private and Public Sector doors to successfully pitch our projects and also has valuable experience in business writing, presentation and budget management skills.
- The candidate must also understand donor psychology and able to organize small and large fundraiser events.
- Meet all fundraising needs and income projections within set timelines
- Work with the NGO Fundraising Committee to implement fundraising plan for the Foundation
- Attract, build and develop relationships with new and existing corporate donors to secure long term funding for various projects
- Manage a mixed portfolio of funders or grantors to best practice standards; ensuring reporting deadlines are met, terms and conditions for grants are satisfied, grant income is collected efficiently when due and donor retention remains an ongoing priority.
- Liaise with other teams to develop communication materials for fundraising purposes
- Identify and apply for funding opportunities available locally and internationally.
- Maintain communication and build networks with potential and current donor agencies
- Minimum of 3years experience in a Non-Profit Organization or in a similar role
- Experience in sales to senior management in the corporate sector
- Experience in planning and delivering successful fundraising strategies across online and offline platforms
- Writing of funding or business proposals
- Experience in organizing corporate fundraisers
- Knowledge of budget creation and interpretation
- Strong network within and access to private sector organizations
- Strong Communication skills: oral and written
- Business Presentation
- Knowledge of Fundraising Applications/Platforms and CRM Tools like Salesforce, Donorperfect, Digital Fundraising Tools
- MS Powerpoint (Compulsory)
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the position as subject of the mail.