Latest Vacancies at Scripture Union (Nigeria), 16th May, 2019
Scripture Union (Nigeria), a publishing, printing, bookshop and allied services company, in keeping with her strategic goals, objectives and organizational vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director/CEO
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The candidate shall be a man/woman of vision, with prven professional dimensions, and have the ability to provide business, management, spiritual and visionary leadership.
- He must possess personal integrity, demonstrate transparency in private and public life, and be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff, volunteers and the general public.
- He must be creative, a problem solver and should ensure business growth and achieve set goals.
- Candidate is required to have a good honours degree (minimum) in Business Management, Social Sciences or any other related discipline.
- The candidate should also be computer literate with good working knowledge of accounting packages
- Applicants are required to have a minimum often to fifteen (10 – 15) years of post-qualification experience. At least five of which must be in management position.
- Cognate experience in either publishing, printing or bookshop business shall be highly required
- A mature Christian with solid allegiance to Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Membership of Scripture Union will be an advantage
- Applicants should not be more than 50 years of age on the 1st of January, 2020
Terms and Conditions of Service
The terms and conditions of service are as stated in Scripture Union Constitution and Staff Handbooks. The remuneration is very attractive and competitive.
Deadline: 15th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 5 (five) copies of self-signed application, with CV, photocopies of their credentials and recommendations from three (3) referees (one of which must be a Scripture Union member in leadership position). The application should be sealed and marked “Application for MD” addressed to:
The General Director,
Scripture Union Nigeria,
P.O. Box 4011, UI Post Office,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted